Friday, November 7, 2008

WaHOo!!

Look! I made a play list!!! Please excuse the abundance of Johnny Cash....he's a personal fav of of mine. I was totally sad to find out that he was in concert here while I lived here and I didn't go. Now I'll never get to see him in person (he's dead, people). I LOVE his music. I attribute this abberation in my otherwise noncountry/nongospel musical taste to the fact that when I was camping with my family as a kid my dad would listen to his country 8 track tapes and I had no where to escape to (if you know me, you know I don't like dirt)...so I learned to love it. I'll amend the musical selection later (oh the possibilities! My kids know the lyrics to many Queen songs and think Freddy Mercury would have won American Idol fer sure! Cooper came up with that one on his own)...but I'm just so excited to have a playlist. So sit back and listen to the profound songs of the man in black...Johnny Cash. Particularly The Man comes around...that's from his last album a few months before his death.

Now...I've got to go get something actually done today :)

p.s. Matt, the Johnny Cash album that's live from Folsum prison would be a fabulous x-mas gift!

3 comments:

Anne said...

Seriously Lori.....don't tell me you just started blogging!!! Somewhere you've been secretly learning how do all these complicated backdrops and music downloads for months!! You are a natural, your site is, of course, nothing but perfection! I love it!

Elizabeth said...

Ok, great site. You took the time to do it right, unlike me, who just writes and writes. (this comment being an example) I did however have to turn off my speakers. Queen, I'm right there with you. Country, not so much!

Lori said...

Elizabeth...
it hurts my heart just a little bit that you turned your speakers down. But to each his own I guess (just be glad you're not Matt....We listen to endless hours of it on roadtrips :) I added more of a variety so hopefully you'll visit again :)