Monday, November 10, 2008

How lame am I?

Is it totally lame to come to your own blog and just sit there....so you can listen to the music?! so sad. I have most of that music on CD, too.

I just finished this evening's activities. And tonight is a relatively easy night. Walker went to Trevor's to play (I told him Trevor could come up here and play...but somehow that got translated into inviting himself over to the Smith's yet again). Matt and Cooper went to flag football practice a little after 4 pm. Reese cried for about an hour...don't know what the deal was.....so we sat there listening to Johnny Cash on my blog (told you...lame). Everybody came home and Matt picked up supper (dinner group...yay!). We ate. Most of us anyway....Reese promptly throws anything...ANYTHING... you give her to the dog. Unfortunately, he doesn't eat things like pineapple....so we play pick up after dinner. He (the dog) does pretty well at cleaning up though...almost makes it worth keeping him. I said almost. Then I sat with Walker through piano practice....learning all kinds of new stuff...he's doing well. Then I sat with Cooper through piano practice...also learning all kinds of new stuff (have I mentioned that our piano teacher comes to our house!!!! isn't that the best! Thank you for the referral Taylor's!). Then I helped Cooper with some math homework (which Matt then checked....it's true that in the past I have 'helped' with his math homework and he has gone on to lose points...so Matt feels the need to check behind me...whatever.) Then I helped Walker with his reading and word lists. Sent an email about scouts tomorrow (please release me from that calling!!! I canNOT do both cub scouts and young women's) and here I sit. whew.

How did my mother raise nine children? just the laundry alone would kill you.

Speaking of laundry....better go throw in a load or two......

5 comments:

Heather S said...

Have I mentioned that your piano teacher is going to come to my house now? I am still coming down from the high her call induced within me!

I had a great time catching up on your blog....and...I have been letting your playlist play while I get stuff done. (Don't worry...you are not the only one)

Looks like you figured out the background...looks great. So...answers....

When you Slurp your blog it doesn't take the video clips...not even a still shot of the beginning...it does take the text though. So...some I cut totally...others I wrote more/changed so it was an entry that made sense.

As for slide shows....I like photobucket.com. You can add screen transition items like...oooh...sparkles.....waves....alternating directions....lovely.

BTW...we like having Walker over anytime. We will provide food and some fun...no dental care though. I am glad that tooth is out too!

Kim said...

Thought your husband might have mentioned it...I believe they announced your release from scouts last Sunday....

Lori said...

Are you kidding me? I was released and yet I'm hosting scouts today??? I am soooo going to smack Matt!! I've even been whining about it.

Heather..when I asked Walker what they did at Trevor's house...he said..wrestled Darby.....I hope that was a mutually agreed upon activity! And yay! for the piano teacher! I really like her.

Heather S said...

Lori...smilebox.com has a cool slide show feature.

Darby was fine with it...she can be brutal though!

Village Talkies said...

Thank you very much for providing important information. All your information is very valuable to me.
Village Talkies a top-quality professional corporate video production company in Bangalore and also best explainer video company in Bangalore & animation video makers in Bangalore, Chennai, India & Maryland, Baltimore, USA provides Corporate & Brand films, Promotional, Marketing videos & Training videos, Product demo videos, Employee videos, Product video explainers, eLearning videos, 2d Animation, 3d Animation, Motion Graphics, Whiteboard Explainer videos Client Testimonial Videos, Video Presentation and more for all start-ups, industries, and corporate companies. From scripting to corporate video production services, explainer & 3d, 2d animation video production , our solutions are customized to your budget, timeline, and to meet the company goals and objectives.
As a best video production company in Bangalore, we produce quality and creative videos to our clients.