Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Add 'blogging' to the list of things I'm not keeping up with.....

oy vey. Always so much to do. I swear there needs to be about 3 more hours in the day. Though I'd probably burn through those, too and still feel like I didn't get anything done. I fully intended to keep up with the blog. I thoroughly enjoy reading up on everybody else's but I never feel like I have anything important enough to say...nothing 'blog worthy'. So you...dear reader...are stuck reading the mundane. Sorry. Hopefully my skills will improve with time.

I still have not mastered the art of transferring photos from my camera to the computer...so alas..no new photos to behold. I have a great one of Walker before he lost his 2 front teeth...back when they were crazy crooked hobo teeth. They could not fall out fast enough for me...but he wouldn't let us touch them....dangling though they were. And have I mentioned that I HATE the whole process of losing teeth. It's just gross. He finally lost one of the front teeth the other night. The second one he lost at church during sacrament meeting. He was biting on his dad's hand, who knowing the tooth was on it's last leg, kind of jerked his hand. Lo and behold...the tooth goes flying (sorry Bode family...we won't sit by you next time :) We had a few families looky-louing at the commotion. We never did locate the tooth...but the tooth fairy didn't care. See? wouldn't it be great to insert a before and after photo of Walker right here?? So, instead I'll just post an older photo or two...just for fun.

1 comment:

Kim said...

YOU UPDATED!! WHOO-HOO!! By the way, if you have been reading other's blogs then you know that none of us have anything "blog worthy" to write...they are mostly just ramblings, which makes them fun. Your pictures look great....and I must have been totally oblivious because I never noticed Walker losing his tooth...however, my kids were laughing through some of the meeting, maybe that was it....besides Reese being their constant entertainer!