Friday, November 7, 2008

Can somebody teach me?

Ok...I have a few things that I'd like to know how to do on my blog. So I wondered if any of your afficianados (did I spell that right? probably nobody else knows how to spell it so I'm probably fine)
1. See that slideshow thing there on the side? Go ahead...look. Ok..Those are just random photos on a subject that I specify (for example...right now it's showing you 'fall leaves') I would like to make that a slide show of my own photos. For example, I'd love to have a slideshow of soccer photos. But I can't figure out how to make them my own photos.

2. I'd love to know how to post short video clips. I have no earthly idea how to do this. And Heather...if you're reading this, when you slurp your blog (don't I sound fancy?! I only know this term because Heather told me about it) what does it do with the video clips when you make a hard copy? Wait..I just found an 'add video' button....I suspect this has something to do with it....hmmm.

3. I'd like to know how to add a list of music to the blog. I've seen some blogs (and I think Shelly's is like this) where there's a list of songs at the bottom and it runs through those songs or you can pick one.

So, if anybody can tell me how to do this, I'd be oh so happy. I should add that I will need detailed instructions, probably in writing :) I'm not very S-M-R-T when it comes to this stuff.
Muchos gracias

No comments: