Friday, January 16, 2009

I have to write it down before I forget.....

Walker is coming into his own here lately. My mellow, sweet-tempered boy has discovered that he can be feisty and throw a good fit, if he so chooses. He's made me chuckle lately with a couple comments...so I wanted to write them down.

Walker, telling me a story about Trevor's dad (Trevor is his best good buddy) said:
"Steve gave us a ride..."
Me, interrupting, trying to correct him: You mean BROTHER Smith

Walker: yeah, but I call him Steve.


Next one also involved the Smith family. Walker was going to get to go play at Trevor's house for the morning and I told him he could invite Trevor back up to our house to play, but explained that he might not be able to come since his Grandpa and Grandma were visiting from Utah.
Me: So you can invite him, but if he can't come, you're not going to get mad and you're not going to have a fit, right?

Walker: Welllll, I might have a fit......

Guess we couldn't say we weren't warned, right?!
He's cutie and we love him, even if he has discovered the good old-fashioned temper tantrum.

2 comments:

Heather S said...

That's fine. My kids call you Matt and Lori.

Heather S said...

OH...the depression...I have come to your blog again to yet be...disappointed. Please....a new post?