Friday, October 10, 2008

Learning to blog.....

I am trying to learn the art of blogging and am finding that I have become quite computer illiterate. But! I have fixed the background on my blog all by myself. And I can post a photo all by myself. (nevermind that I can't get them off my camera to the computer by myself...I'll work on that tomorrow) It definitely makes me take pictures with a whole new perspective.

We went to the zoo today with some great friends and had a good time. The weather was perfect! and the zoo and wonderful playground were practically deserted except our kids so it was quite nice. I took some cute pictures but I'll have to post those tomorrow (see above). For now, I'm going to post some older pictures...just because I can. And because they're cute. And because nobody has seen them....because I'm computer illiterate....but I'm getting better!

1 comment:

Heather S said...

Way to go with the positive affirmations! I had fun looking at your pictures. Love the bow burn and the oreo cookie beard...it totally changes her face.